A. Domestic Students:
- Gr.12 OSSD/High School Graduate or Mature Student Status (18 Ontario, 19 out of province)
- Successful completion of entrance evaluation
- Admissions interview
Step 1: Have a Tour and Personal Interview
Complete a career interview and campus tour with admissions. We encourage you to invite your significant other, parents, or others who will be supporting you during your time in college.
Step 2: Pre-registration Form
Passion Beauty Academy strives for quality and excellence. This step is an integral part of the admissions process designed to evaluate potential student abilities. Complete the entrance evaluation administered on campus. Your admissions advisor will provide you with an overview and instructions for completing this.
Step 3: Financial Aid
Meet with your assigned Passion Beauty Academy Financial Aid Officer (FAO) and finalize a financial plan. The FAO will present you with all the possible financial aid that you may be eligible for, and we have a large selection of possible financial aid options such as Second Career, Medicard, scholarships, flexible payment options, and more. You can find out more at our ‘Financial Aid’ section of the website.
Step 4: Final Registration
Complete your enrolment paperwork. Your admissions advisor will assist you with any difficulties you may encounter during this final process. Once submitted, your enrolment will be processed and you will receive your introduction package to get you started with your studies!
B. International Students:
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent General Educational Development (GED)
- A complete International Student course application form
- A copy of a photo ID
- Official academic documents
- Brief resume/CV
- Basic Proficiency in English for non-English Programs
- $500 CAD non-refundable International Student Application fee
*Estimated time to complete: 2 minutes